Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) in Gainesville
Free Demonstration: TMS – A Drug Free Treatment for Depression. Come learn about this non-drug, side-effect free treatment with long lasting results.
- October 15th, November 18th, December 16th.
- Where: Sarkis Family Psychiatry
611 NW 60th Street Suite C, Gainesville, Florida.
- Time: 6-7pm
- RSVP: call Eric Dutton at 352-474-8610, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Space is limited*
- Q&A Session with Dr. Johnson.
- Light Refreshments will be served.
The NeuroStar TMS Therapy® system, developed by Neuronetics, is the first and only non-systemic and non-invasive TMS system cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of patients with major depressions who have not benefited from prior antidepressant treatment.*
This non-invasive treatment for depression uses a highly focused, pulsed magnetic field to stimulate function in targeted brain regions.
It is made available to patients by prescription only and delivered under the supervision of a psychiatrist.